Tuesday 26 April 2011

MOTHER

For nine long months
I bubbled in your womb
You endured a lot of pain
All because of me
You carried a burden
Of raising me.

Thank you so much
For loving me
For not aborting me
For not throwing me on a rubbish skip
Like some harsh parents
Who do not have feelings.
Oh mother, you’re an angel.

You’re the glamorous spirit of our home
The charm of your love is there
One knows the joy of your presence
And your ever tender care.
I will always thank God
For a mother
Whose Christian love and grace
Made our precious little home
Such a happy place.

You’re without doubt, certainly,
Definitely and abso-flippin’-lutely
The best mum of all time.
Thank you for all your
Love, care and support.
You will always be
The world’s greatest.

~ Imelda Mirembe ~

No comments:

Post a Comment